Tuesday, December 06, 2005

cliff notes....

VESPERS...amazing...totally surreal...one of those "everyone pull together or stand back and watch it collapse" experiences...ugly red dresses...crazy amounts of practice...draining and totally rewarding week...

PAPERS.....several of them....one about roly-polys that is gonna be about 14 pages long....who does that.....go figure....I'm pretty tired of making up homework that I should have done last week...

FRIENDS...vespers=awesome bonding for the choir kids....much fun and many late night practices and runs to steak and shake....finally found the group that I want to chill with for the rest of the year....mostly music majors...tons of fun....no alchohol needed....holy cow, what a concept...self proclaimed "Jesus people" rock my world....thanks lord....

FINALS....breathing down my neck but not quite here....got to enjoy my grandparents as much as possible before then....wishing that DCS had made me take one final in all of my time there....prayers would be nice.....

CHAPTER6......everytime I see those guys I'm amazed...such an awesome testimony...in your face...good stuff....new christmas songs and a fight with the circut breaker...lots of laughs...hot cocoa...

BED....you mean sleep....as in vertical rest...as in more than last night.....hmm...ok...you convinced me.....

No comments: