Sunday, February 27, 2005

Song for the shower

Ok...I confess...I sing in the shower. If you are a cohort of mine in this endevor add this to your repetoir ( I have NO CLUE how to spell that word...), it resonates beautifully :) In fact, I found myself singing this song all the time in the last few days. It reminds me that reguardless of what's going on around me, my main purpose is to glorify Him. How can those around me be pointed towards Him if I'm not singing?? The reasons to sing are boundless...Lord, just help me to open my mouth.

I want to sing a song to you Lord, lord to you I wanna sing a song
I want to lift my voice to heaven, listen while the angels sing along

A song of your faithfulness, a song of your grace
and of your loving kindness to the glory of your name
With everything that's in me Lord, listen to me say
I want to sing a song to you, I want to sing a song.

~Third Day

No comments: