Thursday, November 03, 2005

a nutshell for you...

Hey y'all...

Not much time but I thought I'd drop a line for anyone who cares to read this. It's been a very busy week and time is simply flying. Vespers rehersals start on Sunday, Advising is next week, final projects, speeches, and group work are at their climax, and I'm getting tight with the roly polys here (ever spent 3 hours poking them and recording their behavior?? I have...) This morning was Ray Pinkley's funeral...a stunning tribute to a fantastic guy. I had never been to a millitary man's burial...it was very moving. Keep praying for Mrs. Pinkley...she was amazingly joyful but I know that she is hurting too.

This weekend I am going up to NIU for a Intervarsity retreat...not too many people going, but it should be a good chance to get to know the ones who are. I'm ready for the chance to get out of town and get a little rejuvinated.

Well, I'm off to another round of roly poly observation...bleh. I am tired...very tired...but I'm trusting God to give me strength. Prayers appreciated. Hope you all are having a great week. Love ya~

Love lifted me, love lifted me,
When nothing else could help love lifted me...

No comments: