Monday, October 31, 2005

If these don't make your day, nothing will

Hey all...

So I wanted to share some pics of my most recent experiences. It seems that all the sudden my life is full of kids! Friday night we went to the Booseum and got to do science experiments and a costume contest with all the kids. These guys absolutely cracked me up...especially the little boy who freaked out when we showed him the "ooblick" aka monster slime. :)


This power ranger really got into it...gotta love the fake muscles...


And many of them loved the volcano project...baking soda and vinegar were never put to better use!


awww!! I want one!! (just not for a little while...) :)


There has to be a witty caption for this somewhere...but I know I won't do it justice if I try...


And the prize goes to... well, he didn't get the real prize, but in my mind there was really no competition... Continuing with the theme, for the next day or two our old friends the Traums, with their 7, 2, and six month old daughters, are here. This makes our house the biggest anti study zone in the world, but it's all good. ....last night I was carving partner with the two year old. Together we created a pumpkin Piccasso would be proud of. So much fun. Hope these made you smile!

No comments: