Saturday, October 22, 2005

Probably

In the past 10 days....

~I have probably learned how to drive a golf cart both in drive and reverse (and I've learned how to plug it in to charge) I have also probably driven it at 2 am under a full moon
~I have probably spent a fair amount of time "working the farm" and toting water buckets, lost cats, food for the swans, and mail from here to all the ends of creation
~I have probably chased two runaway dogs for 45 minutes around the pond in the backyard...in my PJ's...and I have probably attracted most of the really annoying sticky seeds in these woods on my pants in the process
~I have probably chased the dog the size of a horse out of the pond twice...and bathed him later
~I have probably watched "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" twice
~I have probably spent the week with a variety of awesome people and enjoyed the awesome house in a ton of ways
~I have probably had a pie war with Ryan Jackson
~I have probably been reunited with a ton of my friends from the college world and undergone the surreal experience with each of realizing that they are not the only ones who have changed a lot in the past two months
~I have probably experienced the worst test of my life...ever...chemistry is not my strength
~I have proabably spent some rockin time with my sis again and gotten some good talk time in
~I have probably completed my "independence fix" to hold me for a little while....good stuff

Some of you know that most of these are true....and most of you know that some of these are true...but ALL of you don't know for a fact that ALL of these are true....so I figure I'm safe. Blessings on your week....

No comments: