Monday, October 31, 2005

It's been a little while since I've done much babysitting, but the last time I did I for some reason had my camera. Since then these post card shots have made my day many times.


Ever have one of those times in your life when you feel like you're really supposed to be getting the point because God keeps bringing the same thing to your attention. Well...it's happening to me through these little kidlets. Something about their innocence...their amazing joy...their facination with life...their honesty. Something about the way they put their trust in you when they run to you for a hug or to be held. Something about the way that they mimick and immitate your every move. Something about the fact that everything they have is little, but they give it all...and sometimes that is worth more than all the paritial, two faced, uninterested, bored "grown ups" in the world.

Little hands, little hearts, little smiles. For all of these and the lessons they have taught me recently...praise the Lord.

No comments: