Saturday, March 26, 2005

DONE!

After a long and drawn out week involving many late nights and distracted study hall sessions I have finally conquered my newest enemy! Wuthering Heights is FINISHED! Good thing too, because I have a four page paper due on Wednesday. Now that I've read every word all I have to do is refer to my motif references, come up with a stellar thesis, ...oh, and write a paper that is worthy of Mrs. Kok's eyes. ...there lies the rub. ah well...

Now that that's done I can relax a bit tomorrow...we're looking forward to a great morning of music and celebration and then lunch with the Bosticks and Costerisans. Good deal!

We spent yesterday and today in Champaign, taking a much needed family outing. It has been so long since we've spent some good family time "away from it all"...we had a great time shopping (ok...I lied...the girls had a great time shopping...Dad and TJ bought computer games and played in the mall's arcade) and swimming and playing games at the hotel. Then we came home tonight and watched Illinois' attempt at throwing half the country into cardiac arrest. ...Holy holy cow cow!! I'm not ready to see another game that's that close for a LONG time.

ILL...

have a great Easter!

No comments: