Tuesday, August 30, 2005

update from scovil hall...

so I'm sitting here in the new business school, taking advantage of the wireless access and digesting the sandwich I just had (first nourishment all day...feels good!!). I started classes this morning, which was really good...I was well ready to get out of "summer camp" mode and into a routine, however rigorous it may turn out to be. I'm excited about the teachers I've had so far...one is older, totally off the wall, and a really fun person (she wears shorts and hawaiian shirts and often dramatically gestures or hops around the room). The other is a petite, younger woman, who seems to be very intelligent, kind, and interesting...and not a bit pathetic either. She may be about 5"1' but she won't let anyone slide. my enter key, I just discovered, doesn't want to work, so bear with the long paragraph. Anyway, I'm a bit overwhelmed after looking at the syllabuses (is that a word??) but excited about the depth of the class, and my classmates. My honors seminar is going to be great. Tomorrow I have both of my science classes, which should be interesting. And I'm in the process of being put into a choir...which I can't wait for. I'm enjoying this so far...good stuff. well, it's time to head out and do some more reading. Hope that your day is great!! later

No comments: