Monday, April 30, 2007

fragments (and a few accompanying thoughts)

--Super stressed out (but only 2 more organic tests in my life...)

--spider collection done!!! (no more keying, labeling, or hunting)

--not sick (just imagining that there is pain in my sinuses and my throat is on fire)

--only 1 week of classes left (mild amounts of trepidation outweighed by sheer excitement)

--communication skills on several fronts lacking (hoping I don't hurt too many people)

--sleep in small quantities (come on summer break!!)

--loving spring like never before (amazing how it seems "new" every year)

--many papers to write (almost done with semester labs!)

--beautiful day (i want to go fishing and play frisbee)

--time seems to fly (only two more years of college??)

--God is good (I am a constant failure but He is always drawing me back again)

--Ice cream and coffee are amazing (how else is one to survive?)

--Praise God tomorrow's May (what else can you say?)


peace to all~

No comments: