Monday, April 02, 2007

human still...sort of

a couple of days ago I saw this logo on a shirt on some guy in the library...I was about ready to bang my head through a computer screen so it was a very good thing he walked by when he did. I got to laughing and couldn't remember why I was mad at the computer.

I wish it wasn't so true for me these days...I'm running on fumes and a fair amount of adrenaline...and coffee...and some days it nearly succeeds in making me human again. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever shake this feeling of constant stress and strain...come on Easter break!!

pray if you think of it...or send me the biggest coffee mug the world owns...it's Monday again!

1 comment:

buglet said...

'love you, 'praying for you, and can't wait for you to come over for Easter!

Give me them dang ice creams...we'll freeze 'em out! i.e. ice cream goes good with all that coffee ;)