Sunday, July 10, 2005

short and sweet (and not too many cool descriptions)

wow...what a week...I'll hit the highlights

did the rummage sale, and it went pretty well I think. To be honest I slept through most of it, yet another thing to prove that my sister rocks my world.

Had dinner with Joni...Ruby Tuesday's isn't open yet

Watched more fire works last night...I've decided that Mt. Zion easily tops Decatur

Heather Cos broke her wrist or arm or something close in there and has been through two surgeries...I sent Lloyd, my get well penguin, to stay for a few days...sure hope he behaves

A bunch of my friends were in London for the terrorist attacks...crazy, but none of them were hurt

Tonight we had a hymn sing at church...very high on the good times scale

Then I went to walmart...plummet on the above mentioned

Then I saw a rockin' sunset...spike to above original level

And right now I'm eating rice and soy sauce...got to love it.

All in all I'm bushed but loving the summer and packing as much in as I can. That about sums it up. Hope to see you all soon...all 2 of you. Ahh well, someday this "journal" will be for my benefit, not yours. Well, I'm off to bed...see ya later.

No comments: