Sunday, September 18, 2005

Introductions!!

Everyone, meet Emily, Jess, and Holly. Emily, Jess, and Holly, meet everyone. These are my buddies who have started going to Riverside from Millikin. Emily is a freshman Music Ed major and in choir with me. Jess of course went to Riverside way before me, but we have gotten to know eachother way better through intervaristy and getting the church group off the ground. She cracks me up majorly...as you can tell. This morning I was super tired and she started talking baby talk to me. It was classic. Holly is also a music major, she's a sophmore, and in my dad's choir...going to his church freaks her out a wee bit, but she'll get over it. She has a gorgeous voice. So, this weekend I didn't do much it seems but it has flown by. More soccer moming it, TJ had a double header and that was fun. While I carted him the rest of the family did the yard sale (and no, Heather didn't break her arm). Then we cleaned out the garage and cleaned out the house because we have a director from England staying here for the next few days...that should be great fun! Last night we went to Cassies for a girls night and had some fun picking out senior pic clothes, and playing tripoly, and generally making fun of Laura (who in all her brilliance has a few priceless blonde moments...) It was pretty fun. I am bushed and looking forward to an evening of R+R. Hope you find some yourself! Well, time to go, blessings on you all...

No comments: