Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Enough Already!

rain....Rain....RAIN....RAIN!!!!
I've had it!! It seems like a millenium since I got in the car and didn't automatically flip on my windshield wipers. The creek in my backyard is swolen to 5 times it's normal width...now it kind of looks like we live on a really muddy, fast moving lake. My mom always wanted to live on the water....go figure. I wish it would just go ahead and snow. Actually, ice is in the forcast for tonight, so maybe tomorrow we'll all be bumper skating. Cool, pretty cool... :)

January term got interesting today...we had a trauma flight nurse, like a super cool medi-vac-er. ...Sorry, those of you who don't know me too well...making up words is a specialty of mine. That's a pretty good one, you've got to admit. ...anyway, she was amazing, flys in helicopters, is certified in like 16 different areas, works 24 hour shifts and wears a magenta jumpsuit full of scissors and other cool gadgets. Maybe that's my calling...who knows! In my next class I was assigned the part of the "old crone" aka really old ugly lady. I had FUN with that one baby!

Other than that college applications, essays, interviews, and deadlines are ruling my life and doing better than just about anything ever has to make me worry...which I hate. Ahh well...life goes on, I hope.

Well, toodles...oh, and for those of you who have been dying for the answer: two zebras fighting over an avacado.

No comments: