Tuesday, January 11, 2005

They're Back!

Here in little 'ole Decatur we're at it again...trying not to be stressed out by all the homework that suddenly seems to be PILED on! At the times when the days seem longest and toughest, it seems that God sends songs and verses my way to get me through...this one by Mercy me hit home yesterday...

I close my eyes and I see your face,
If home is where my heart is, then I am out of place,
Lord won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now.

Even so, Lord Jesus come quickly!! Ever wondered why we're here?? It's a comfort to me to know that if I'm walking with Him I should feel like an alien a good part of the time... and even at the times that it's tough...we can be assured that we are here on a mission, though it's only short term. Let these words allow you're heart to recognize your true home, but don't forget to live what's given to you here. What a challenge for me! I covet your prayers. Sweet dreams to all...

No comments: