Saturday, January 08, 2005

snow...Snow...Snow...SNow...SNOW!!

It's finally here!! Last night a BEAUTIFUL snow fell...so light an fluffy, it covered individual twigs perfectly and covered all the gross sights of a city in the winter. Leaving Jackie's late nad driving home in it was like being in a dream. Hooray! What is it that facinates me so much about such a simple phenomenon?? It's enough to make me turn 5 all over again.

Tonight I'm off to Beth's to throw a surprize party. We will decorate, then she'll come home to much food and game playing...I'm so excited!! 18 always seemed like that age where you had to start growing up. I really hope that's not the case. It just doesn't seem possible that we are not going to be legal "kids" much longer! Change is good I suppose, but it is certainly different. Hopefully it will come slowly enough for us to handle.

Sorry I don't have anything interesting or profound to say...welcome to my world. See y'all later...

No comments: