Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Snow Trip, here I come!

I'll be out for a few days...headed for Wisconsin for the best 3 days all winter...and easily the coldest! JJ informed me tonight that we are expecting -17 degree weather when we arrive...yes, that's BELOW zero!! The high for saturday is 1 degree...count it (sheesh, I can't even say "them"!) :) WOW!! Yet, I can' t help but anticipate my feet freezing to the floor every morning, my hair freezing on the way back from the showers, my nose hairs freezing over my nostrils making it hard to breathe (if you've never experienced this, do it before you die...it is really fun!). Oh yeah, I also can't wait for praise and worship with the MUH, all you can drink Cappuccino at all times, a huge bonfire going in the lodge, card games, ping-pong, awesome sessions and devos, playing in the snow and on the frozen lakes, skiing, and chilling with all my buddies. Crazy good times!! Hopefully I can post some crazy pics when I return.

Stay warm and cozy...

No comments: