Monday, January 03, 2005

sleihirohvnep...dkoe..jr

whew...sorry about that. I like to call that, 'post essay syndrome', when the exhaust fumes from my brain stop coming out my ears and start coming out my mouth in nonsense syllables. I think if I have to write another intelligent paragraph in the next 4 hours or so I might just...Not :)
J-term started today...we had some fun times, although 2 and 1/2 hour classes aren't exactly my cup of tea (to borrow a Dave Barry-ism, " more like my cup of tea smashed into my teeth."), but that's alright I guess. I'm taking Health Tech/Medical Labs out at Richland in the morning, then Theater Arts in the afternoon with Mrs. Pangrac...an old friend and a great teacher. Today my friends and I had a lot of fun imitating chickens, damsels in distress, and old ladies as we tried out for parts in a reader's theater. Ahh...Needless to say Joni makes one heck of a fox with a dracula accent!
I'm sorry to be loosing sleep over this thing, but it's good to get back to routine I guess...and fun to see all my buddies.

Jokes of the Day!!!
1) What's black and white and green and Black and White?
2) A paratrooper jumped out of a plane and pulled the cord on his parachute only to find that it did not release. Frantically, he pulled at it again and again, but to no avail. Suddenly, he looked down to see a woman being propelled towards him. "Hey!" he called out, "Do you know anything about parachutes??" "No, sorry," she replied as she shot past. "Do you know anything about gas grills??"
For the answer to the first one, check in later...but please keep in mind that my jokes are never anything but groaners. Well, keep plugging away y'all...and let me know what's up, OK??
1 Corinthians 15:57-58
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ, Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

No comments: