Monday, January 31, 2005

Napoleon Dyna-pants

For those of you who haven't ever accompanied the Faith youth group on a road trip this entry might need some explanation...

We often spend a fair amount of time making up dumb jokes by inserting the word "pants" into any movie quote, song lyric, or etc. Over the years we have made so many that we have almost exhausted our resourses....until we saw Napoleon Dynamite, and now suddenly there is a whole new world of pants jokes!! I've been collecting them, and tonight during bible study I got enough for an initial post at least...this post will be perfect for comments...please add as you see fit!!

(at the dance) "I like your pants...they're really...big"
"what's that??" "It's a Liger...it's probably my favorite pants. "
"Can you at least bring me my chapstick then?? ...But my pants hurt real bad!!"
"Tina, you fat tub of lard...come get your pants"
"Practicing what??" "My pant's moves..." (chug gatorade here...)
"No one would ever vote for me for president...I don't even have any good pants"
"Girls only like guys with pants!"
(while surveying the wigs) "...there are just so many pants"
"I have absolutely no doubt that lafonda is my soul-pants"
"Stupid pants!! GOSH!!"
"umm...you should come and get your equipment out of my locker....I can' t even get my pants in there anymore"


:) ok....enough...

No comments: